burglary in my DC5

MartinP

Last night some random guy thought that they would have fun and brake in to my car.

The car was in a locked garage, they broke in to 3 other cars aswell.

Stole my DEFI guages, stereo, subwoofer, iPod, and a gift that i would give to my mom for her birthday.

Luckly i had insurance on the car so i will get everything back, and new paint aswell.

Think we can combine these pics with the dirty teg thread aswell ;)

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Private car parks in apartment blocks are prob the worst places to keep a car, no security or cctv and the scum can easily get in and vandalise/steal from cars without being disturbed, whereas out on the road theres always someone passing by...

iPicaso

WOW.. that is shocking! :shock: i think id lay down and die if i see my car like that.
Good luck getting it sorted. i think ill sleep in mine from now on :)

jay82

Advanced Member
they didn't have to brake the back window they could of taken everything from the inside the car :evil:

brucey87

Advanced Member
those low life scum bags! just because they have nothing they think its ok to take peoples stuff. no respect! do you have any idea who done it? any witness's?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Sorry to see this...

Not to make things worse.... your in for a 3 or 4 month wait on a rear screen, as your insurance company will want to go through the correct channels i.e. through Honda UK..

Their are others that can get a screen quicker... but your have to fight! If you need help, send me a PM.

Mike

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Thats really bad, i hope you managed to get it all sorted soon. These scum bags need to be shot.

MartinP

i will get my rear window in max 4 weeks, weren't any in Holland in Hondas big storage but will order from japan a new one. Honda here in Sweden are great, can get any OEM part fast

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
MartinP said:
i will get my rear window in max 4 weeks, weren't any in Holland in Hondas big storage but will order from japan a new one. Honda here in Sweden are great, can get any OEM part fast
Your be very lucky if it will only take 4 weeks..... that's the time scale I and others have been promised in the past, and HLC have failed....

Mike

jay82

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
Sorry to see this...

Not to make things worse.... your in for a 3 or 4 month wait on a rear screen, as your insurance company will want to go through the correct channels i.e. through Honda UK..

Their are others that can get a screen quicker... but your have to fight! If you need help, send me a PM.

Mike
u would think insurance companys would let u find second hand parts cause it would save them money too

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
:shock: Sorry to see this mate. Why can't people have a little more respect for other peoples property... :evil:

GAZ777

Advanced Member
total scum and low-lives that cant afford these things so they have to steal others
Really dont see the logic in breaking the rear window, surely the rear qaurter window or side window would of been an obvious choice....at least they didnt take the car.

DAMM it needs a wash aswell !!....total neglect :lol:

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Sorry to see that dude. :shock:

That's one of the reasons I take everything out of my Teg and leave the glove compartment open, hopefully to deter the bastards enough.

Hope there's not too long a wait on the rear screen.

Sweeney!

Unlucky mate, sorry to see this. Absolute scum, it fu***ng annoys me how people feel they have a right to do this. Is there any CCTV, fingerprints etc? Doesn’t seem like your alarm has deterred them at all. Hopefully the scumbags will get caught. Hope you get it sorted mate

BTW no excuse for your car being that dirty lol

MartinP

hehe.

Some time has gone since last time. And still nothing has happen. Touché or what you should say.

It has been clear that someone on Honda in Sweden doesn't like me that much. be course the person at the workshop were i left the car put the order for the windows as a stock order instead of direct order without "hot line" that is like a priority thing for Honda.

After much arguing with them i phoned Hondas office in Sweden and they doesn't have any answers for me. So right now i just got a date that is 24th of July as preliminary day for the windows to come home. It´s like a joke to these guys that my car is broken. And they tell me that i cant do anything about it. :xrealangry:

Anyone got a cheap back an passenger side window for me ](*,)

Edit: btw I cleaned the car the same day so looks like new again

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Bloody hell, thats one hell of a wait.

Glad you got the thing cleaned though! :lol: