Burn Motorsport delivery issues

Kenz

Advanced Member
Hi,

Been holding back from posting this for a few weeks but my patience has now come to an end

Just posting this on here for fellow forum users who may be thinking of or may be looking at purchasing products from Burn Motorsport in the future. After having a good search across the internet at various different disc and pad combinations, and various PM's to Anthony at Burn, i decided to place an order on some dixcel discs and pads. I was originally 'guaranteed' delivery for the week commencing 2nd May, (I placed my order on the 25th of April and they took payment on the 27th of April). After the date had passed that i was promised my parts, i decided to email them on the 8th of May, asking for an update, the following day Anthony got back to me saying dependant on delivery my parts would be here for thursday the 12th of may. As the days past, i sent various emails, to which they were very slow to respond to, i often had to send 2 or 3 to prompt a reply from them. I then decided to try and phone them, to which they were very poor at answering, I have regularly called 2 or 3 times a day to unfortunatly reach their answer phone.

Time went by, still not sign of my parts, my order was still under "processing" online under my account, so on the 31st of May (tuesday just gone) i decided to phone them and cancel my order. To my supprise, they answered the phone, i made the call at 12.41Pm tuesday afternoon, explaining my situation, I have had to cancel my order as my car is boarderline un roadworthy now and asked for a full refund, to which they agreed to and said they would pass my order on to somebody who organises their finances, and they would send me an email when the refund had been processed. Yesterday afternoon (Wed 01st June) i still hadnt received an email saying my refund had been processed so i phoned again, this time they said my order form was on the financing employee's desk and would be dealt with by the end of the day, and an email would be sent when they had done so. It is now the 3Rd of June, they dont seem to be making any effort at all to refund me, i would be very surprised if i get my full money refunded any time this month.

Im not annoyed at the fact that my parts havent turned up, im more annoyed at the fact a trusted forum trader has misinformed me on numerous occasions. They made no effort to contact me about the delay on my order, they seemed happy to reply to my emails when i was enquiring about making a purchase, but since then, their emails have miraculously slowed somewhat. Also, they now seem to be un interested in re funding me, meaning I cant order new discs and pads else where until this has been done.

I am not trying to slag this company off, not at all. I know various people on this forum have ordered from here without a problem at all, thats why i decided to choose them. Maybe i have just been unfortunate in this case, but i just thought i would put this out there to any potential buyers looking to place an order through them.

Darren4

Advanced Member
Sorry to here that, never nice to hear stories like this. You should really have been in good contact with them, which to me is the worst bit about it.

Hope you get it sorted out asap, need to order my spoon springs from them as well lol

Spoon_Sports_Europe

Parts Trader
Hi Kenz,

Sorry you felt the need to post publicly.

You order was refunded earlier today by Dan as its not something I do myself.. and not as a reaction to this thread.

We have had great troubles with the shipments from Japan since Golden Week causing our shipment to be split up and half of it to go missing... the saga continued from there. We are also in the process of moving the business to a new premises which has not been without complications, greatly reducing the amount of time we are spending in front of the computers!

More positively we have a very large shipment of DIXCEL arriving at the new warehouse soon.

Sorry to have caused you any inconvenience.

Anthony Smith