buyer warning,

kahn_v

Advanced Member
one of the stance daily fam went to see it tico,

i told him before to check engine code before he went, turned out i was right.
it does have a k20a2

tico_87

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
Nothing wrong with a K20A2 being in there, obviously the price would have to reflect the fact.
Well their is, it's not advertised with having an A2.

Brecht

Advanced Member
the australian dc5 also comes with a k20a2 , just doesn't have the brembo's and the suspension is a little softer :)
​if this is a jdm one , shame on the seller for not letting us know about it !

Micky Finn

Hi guys I need to clear something up here as there is a massive mis understanding going on.
I got this car off a so called mate that owed me some money. It isy first honda and I know nothing about them. When mike came over from essex to see it I gave him the freedom to check what ever he wanted as I only know what im told and what I can see. Mike will definatly back me on this as I have been speaking to him today and have done a few times since. He then came over the following week and had been told to check the number. I fetched him the sponge to rub it clean as I didnt evwn know where it was . He found it and understandably was gutted. So was I. If anybody on here has enquired in any kind of message they can back me too on tjis as any body who called once I knew I have told them I also changed the ad in the only way I could by adding to it. I also missed off the BC coilovers and whiteline droplinks. I advertised it cheap to compensate what I knew. I still want 5k for it otherwise I may as well keep it thats all. I have taken it to the nurburgring this year and it was amazing with the lsd its again not something I have ever driven before so inknow the car is mint that way. Any way im probably waffling now I hope thos clears things up and I hope mike is on this forum and posts and u guys understand that im definatly not a scammer I have always been honest or at least tried to.

dotty

Advanced Member
one of the stance daily fam went to see it tico,

What does this mean :xaiweb6:

It means you should never go inside the M25 or you'll come out talking like this :lol:

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
At least if its got an LSD then its likely got the DC5 box still just engine has been swapped at some point.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
what is the main difference between the K20A and K20A2?

I may have missed a few but ultimately different pistons to lower compression and different cams (UKDM) basically it's out of the EP3 Civic. Oh and it's an electric power steering unit as well instead of hydrolic

Micky Finn

What steering would mine have then? What ever it is I love it lol tjink I need to buy one with the original engine etc now to see the difference.

Micky Finn

Told mike who came to visit me about this tolday and this is a copy of his reply
Hi mick I tried to creat a acount but it won't let me. I wanna mention that u don't kno nothing about Hondas n u was a very genuine man and even give me my deposit back after all the hassle n like to mention that the car was awesome wen u took me for a test drive it handle beautiful n stopping power was shockingly incredible 😝

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Steering has nothing to do with the engine swap, it will still retain hydraulic steering, just meant that the pump was bolted back on to the k20a2.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Told mike who came to visit me about this tolday and this is a copy of his reply

Hi mick I tried to creat a acount but it won't let me. I wanna mention that u don't kno nothing about Hondas n u was a very genuine man and even give me my deposit back after all the hassle n like to mention that the car was awesome wen u took me for a test drive it handle beautiful n stopping power was shockingly incredible 😝

No text speak on this forum please, it's against our rules!