Buying a DC5 Integra Type-R

stoned

I have been thinking about buying a DC5 for a while now but have never bought an import car before (My current DC2 is UK). Sadly most of the people I know who have (not Integras but Mazdas etc) quite often found the cars have had a hard life even with low mileage resulting in problems. I was wondering if people could suggest the best "quality/value" importer? My budget is £15 - 16K.

I live in the Winchester area so the closer the better but willing to travel for a good car!

P.S. If anyone has a blue DC5 for sale (< 35000mls), I would be very interested.

DC5Ken

Best importer i had use so far- Dixon from ProRacer , got my car from him 2003 DC5 White C pack with 2000km on the clock when I got the car, brand new condition for only £16500!! :p :p :p

Give him a call mate! This guy won't disapoint you!
:p
Ken

Splink

Advanced Member
I dont think there has been anyone with serious problems with the DC5. Probably more teething problems than anything and new to some of the modifications or something like that. I bought mine already imported in the UK, and although been tracked a few times, I have had no problems with it at all, apart from it wants to dig deeper into my wallet to buy mods :)

stoned

DC5Ken,
Do you have any contact information for ProRacer? I have been unable to find the website.

All,
Has anyone else purchased a car though ProRacer?

DC5Ken

You can contact Dixon on dixon@proracerimports.co.uk or 07789643013, he used to work in SonicRacing, Proracer is a new company from himself.
He is getting loads of aftermarket parts for me in a very good price, so I would recommaned him to anyone! very friendly and great guy 8) 8)

When i collected my DC5, i saw another AE86 and a DC2 was with him as well, he told me its for his customer.

Ken