Buying an integra 51kpo

ban77

Just thought i would as if anybody knows anything about this car? (51kpo) im currently in the process of buying it. ive had a bit of a shock, as i was in the process of buying another reg yc53flo which has a bit of history by the look of things!!!
ive not seen 'kpo' yet but its on the way to me this week to look at. any help would be apreciated. its a 51 plate as in the title. white with black recaros and somebody has painted some of the interior trim silver by the look of things

Thanks guys n gals :D

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
there was a factory option of silver (titanium they called it) interior trim i beleive.

ban77

turbo5 said:
I am not far from you (Burnley) , if you need any help give me a shout.
thanks i'll let you know if i do :D ... i actually work at a honda dealer, but ive come from a seat leon cupra so im picking thinks up as i go along, plus after nearly buying 'FLO' which ive now read such alot about i hope im not going down the same road again with this one.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Looks immaculate 8)

Though Fog light looks a bit :oops:

Premium price though, I guess you'll get that from the stealers.

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
tron2k3 said:
Though Fog light looks a bit :oops:
Yeah, but it's easily sorted :wink: Just needed for the SVA.

Does look very tidy, but 14K? :shock: Thats just a comedy price imo.

J1mmy_S

Yeah I paid £13.9k for my '03 plate from a a garage with a very good rep.

Same I crashed it though :(

ban77

AlanS said:
are you talking about this one?

if so i actually drove 80miles down to the Honda dealer just to take some pics as i've never seen a CW DC5 up close. from what i can see the bodywork is in immaculate condition and undersealed but i didnt ask to look inside the interior.
more pics
yes this is the car, thanks for the extra pics. yeh was a bit more than i wanted to pay, but im getting it through blackpool honda, where i work. its being bought up tomorrow hopefully :D - still having to pay £13500 which will include a years hondacare warranty though

ErA

Lol, small world. I test drove that car above about 3 hours before buying 'FLO' :lol: