Cadwell Park - 18th March *pics on page 3*

Trung

Advanced Member
Since I was too late to book a place for Bedford Autodrome I've decided to go to Cadwell instead.

£149 - open pit

It is an MLR day and free tuition provided as well: www.lancerregister.com/store_category.php?id=4

I have a few mate's in EP3 and Accords who'll be coming too.

Anyone coming :?:

EDIT: POSTPONED to 18th March due to snowy weather at Cadwell Park.
There are still very few spaces left.

T666YPR

Friday,oh ballcocks :evil:

Good price too for open pit full circuit.

I really,really need to change my job.

Roll on the mid-weekers :D

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
damn .. trying not to use my holiday this year for to many trackdays and as I want to go to spa this year, I will have to give that a miss

shame really as that is my fav track..

Trung

Advanced Member
BUMP :!:

Any of you still itching to do more trackdays after Bedford should definately come to this.
You will NOT be dissapointed with this track.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Hmm I am interested in this I need to check whether or not I can get the time off work first thou !

Sharpey

Advanced Member
To far to go for me, covered over 1000 miles going to Bedford this weekend.

Mark
I wouldnt mind doing Spa depending on the dates if you decide to go could you let me know.

Chris.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Sharpey said:
To far to go for me, covered over 1000 miles going to Bedford this weekend.

Mark
I wouldnt mind doing Spa depending on the dates if you decide to go could you let me know.

Chris.
YHM

UW

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
Very nice video. man those tracks look beautiful out in the uk. Oh well, I got a track day coming soon, so I will see if I can get some video up as well to show you guys.

DP.

Advanced Member
hmmm.... i cant get that day off work :(

Hmmm... did someone mention Spa? Someone was telling me that I have to do Spa at some point in my life lol... Belgium right?

ps2london

Advanced Member
Yes!!! everyone love track driving must go, the track can upgrade ur skills and push ur speed limit to the MAX, the track is so FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no UK track like that!!!

DP.

Advanced Member
oooh;.... who's going and when? I would love to organise a trip over. I guess it would be beneficial to better my track skills first tho. I have only done 1 trackday in the DC5.

spikerules

Oh great....

that's the day I go BACK to work after having time off.... that's just my luck! I swear someones making my life hell on purpose this year:(