£165 with bookatrack

Franz and myself are booked on.

T666YPR

Booked 8)

Looks like another early morning expedition :(

Just gotta find the pennies now :oops:

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Shhhh - It's a secret :roll: ! It won't be finished but will be a developing project, if you know what I mean :wink: . First, the stoppy bits, then the springy bits, then the blowy bits... You get the idea. Nice to meet you yesterday btw Trung. Anyway, all booked in and will bring her up, whatever stage she's reached by then :p

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
DC51VTC said:
Shhhh - It's a secret :roll: ! It won't be finished but will be a developing project, if you know what I mean :wink: . First, the stoppy bits, then the springy bits, then the blowy bits... You get the idea. Nice to meet you yesterday btw Trung. Anyway, all booked in and will bring her up, whatever stage she's reached by then :p

great.. its going to be another good turnout :D

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Well we was there! Sorry to see just two DC5s running the show (I wonder who) but had another cracking day - I just love that circuit!!! Sorry about the Panzer's slow maiden voyage but once I got the ride-height sorted was well happy with her. Now I can start playing with the mechanical side of it to increase low- to mid-range torque:D

Thanks to Simon M for his help - the recommendations are well-earned.
Great to meet up with Mark, Franz and Trung again.
Nice to speak to the newbie (Sorry, didn't catch your name).
Was the weather suitable in the end, Mark :?: :wink: :roll: :lol:

BTW is the Unnamed_Warrior going to make a habit of getting our events red-flagged?

TegTypeR

Advanced Member
Hello yes i was the newbie !!! nice to meet you all !! had a cracking time

thanks to franz and mark for the passenger rides round the track, although my left hand had gone numb by the time we had finished because i was holding on the the door handle so hard !!! :shock:

Hope to see you all at the next one !!

Aaron

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Hi ya guys

good to see you all there, had another great trackday. Good to see you to Aaron, bet you REALLY cannot wait now until your car arrives!!

Just make sure you come on track with us next year or if you get it in time maybe think about coming to the Spa on October the 19th booked via bookatrack.

Yeah in the end the weather was great not a drop of rain.. was so happy that I went in the end..

Big thanks to Trung for helping me put my car back together at the end of the day .. and thanks to errrr "DC51VTC" your mate that filed down my gear box plastic.. cannot remember his name :oops:

As for the red flag... hehehe well $hit happens... and for those reading, no i didnt spin, just a small gear stick problem :roll: .. but thanks to the bookatrack guys it was all sorted in a few minutes..

Well apart from the Spa in October, Cadwell will be my last trackday for this year. I have now done 14 for the year since April.. So roll on next year :D

I will be editing the video later today so look out for that.

Mark

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
:wink:

Any time, allthou my car is currently fecked hopefully ready for Bedford on Monday :? Might be space if you are intrested.

Said before you guys should come to Bedford, it is pretty much the only circuit I do now, partly as there nothing to hit, and is excellent venue, with lots of slow & fast corners, straights etc, bit of everything, and it is 10 minutes away.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Type R - Matt said:
:wink:

Any time, allthou my car is currently fecked hopefully ready for Bedford on Monday :? Might be space if you are intrested.

Said before you guys should come to Bedford, it is pretty much the only circuit I do now, partly as there nothing to hit, and is excellent venue, with lots of slow & fast corners, straights etc, bit of everything, and it is 10 minutes away.
Was really thinking about coming to this, as my friend is also going... but not sure if I will be able .. fly to New York the next day mate :D

Next time

ps2london

Advanced Member
wow Mark VS Matt, Cool!

I will Stay behind to do filming :)

lets do it!!!! John will come to bedford, and Andre????

must be fun.