Cadwell Park Video Clip (17/05/2005)

DP.

Advanced Member
Had a fantastic day at Cadwell Park yesterday.... was also good to meet Mark, Franz and Trung there! Definately a hard / technical circuit but damn is was soo much fun!! :D

Anyway... i have uploaded a small clip of a couple of my laps if anyone fancies a peek:

http://www.thetinterweb.com/videos/cadwell park 17-05-05.wmv (15MB) - Right click and save as

Maybe mark will get some of his footage up soon?

Pics to follow as soon as Nath has finished sorting through them :p

T666YPR

Nice one Damien 8)

It's not nice is it, riding those kerbs ( :shock: ) through Hall Bends but has to be done for a fast line.

My teeth grate everytime I go over them :lol:

Nice V-tec switch I can hear (Injen) 8)

Even nicer when it cuts in at low revs wth Hondata :xrockout:

Did you get many laps in with the rest of the guys?

Cost me about £20 not to go,but hey,I'll be back soon.

(naff gearbox and all :oops: )

Simon

DP.

Advanced Member
Haha yea you certainly feel those curbs don't you :)

V-tec is fine cutting in where it is at the moment... not spending any money on the car just yet.. spending it on trackdays for fun and experience haha... extra mods can come later when i have honed in on the track skills and when need that extra power to overtake Mark and Franz :roll: haha

Didn't get in many laps with Mark and Franz... apart from them been too quick haha but Mark came on as I was cooling down to come off... and then Mark had some problems with his car popping out of gear :( so we never got chance in the afternoon :(

Duncs

this is a circuit i must do this year, well done, it certainly does not look easy, how were the masters of Cadwell ?
did you get out with them?

si, truffs, livvy, gonzo, and all lets have a go at this
:D

gonzo

Advanced Member
Duncs said:
Driven this a few times back when i was 17/18....mum only lives 5miles away!

Would love to throw the teg round the track in anger!

DP.

Advanced Member
Mark and Franz were absolutely fantastic around that track! In with Franz in his mx5 - really good fun and some amazing driving. In with mark in his teg - sounds awesome! his driving was also spot on! I was really shocked as to how well the teg goes round the track in the right hands!! Inspired me to practice more and more

but its an expensive hobby :(

truffs

Duncs said:
errrrr did you see how many traffic cones there were for me to hit, for crying out loud i hit the only flaming traffic cone at Bedford :shock: :shock:

Damian very well driven, very tight and not much run off if you make a mistake :!:

Trung

Advanced Member
Damian
It was good to meet you, the video is impressive.
Very good for first time at Cadwell Park.

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
Very nice video. I will finally have video of my car on track come monday or tuesday. Some racing from the states in a type S. :)
Damn, sure wished I could get down there and run that track a few times.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Hi all

Good to meet you DP.. really good day.. Got some good video .. need to edit it all though, so probably wont get it up until the weekend.

Damn quick shifters.. dont buy one.. had a few problems with the linkage but all sorted now thanks to the guys at Bookatrack..

Anyway I doubt I will be tracking again for a while due to certain holiday saving that needs to be done .. :cry:

But I am sure I might be able to sneak in one more trackday some time over the summer.. but we will see.

Mark

ps2london

Advanced Member
good to meed you DP, good video!!!

i think u must know how fast your DC5 can handle now?
mod the car won't make u drive faster, agree?