Cadwell Park Video

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Yet another top edit there Mark :D . I'm storing a copy to remind me of yet another cracking day. See ya next year :p

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
Cracking vid Mark... nice to see a pedal-cam with all that heel-toe action! Hopefully see you and Franz again next season.

Mark

Duncs

great vid, shame about the Lotus !!!
nice edit,
just for the record, can you either list the mods to your cars or point me to where they are,
roll on Spa

K20A2

Franz just likes to chase down on you eh?

:wink:

I enjoyed the video as much as u guys were driving on the track (made me feel like i was there too)

Keep up the good work!

Franz: damn fast!!! =D>

Br1an_g

fantastic video,...

makes me want a teg even more..

Brian wanders away to find his wifes insurance policy....

:evil: :D

T666YPR

At least tey're good for dropping the insurance...
...and cooking---if you get a good one :wink:

Don't ask 'em to wire a plug :-#

(Prepares to get flamed :xcross: )

Br1an_g

T666YPR said:
At least tey're good for dropping the insurance...
...and cooking---if you get a good one :wink:

Don't ask 'em to wire a plug :-#

(Prepares to get flamed :xcross: )
haha, yeh..

she cooks, cleans, and looks great to match :D

but she doesnt drive...yet...so no cheap insurance...

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
I Sat down to eat my sunday dinner to watch that,

Now i have a cold dinner sitting in front of me :(

Great Video and Great Driving!

Well Done Mark & Franz,

Makes you want to got for a blast now, infact i might 8)

ps2london

Advanced Member
I learnt from Simon Masson and Mark, own driving video tape, lots of passenger ride on different faster cars, u can see lots of thing u can't normally see when u are driving!!!

keep going to different tracks to practice, u can learn something new from different tracks and people.

all people are very nice at trackday, they all happy to take u to spin no problem, free lesson, specially the same car passenger ride,u will learn a lot quicker!!!!

Tarmac

Advanced Member
quality!

you two are very good pilots lads!

man alive, Franz's teg seems to be like a caged animal unleashed - is there some serious performance work done to his one? It just seemed so much quicker for some reason??

On another note, how do you guys corner so quick and tight like that without the tail stepping out even a little? I never saw any of you two even with a suggestion of opposite lock anytime the camera showed your hands on the wheel??? Have you guys got serious suspensions setups with slicks, uprated anti-roll bars, under-ties and struts???

anyway - nice driving from both of you - looking forward to more of that please!