Call of duty 5 ps3??

DanSwift1988

Advanced Member
Everyday for hours and hours :p Lv.27 on zombies no glitches...there's a target for you to beat :lol:

PSN - DanSwift

DanSwift1988

Advanced Member
Me and a mate got pretty addicted to zombies at one point and got pretty good, we got to level 27 with 3 rayguns and just held out upstairs by the grenade spawn point!! Don't often see above level 15 anymore though! The new maps should be a laugh.

raz786

Advanced Member
Wasn't a big fan at the beginning, but it IS an amazing game, play it too much. Some of my mates get into the 30's i think on Zombies :eek:
Should start a ITR clan!!

kingston

Advanced Member
just got online with it, kinda suck at the moment though :D

psn name is lemming_james, lame i know and i want to change it but dont know how to :-k

raz786

Advanced Member
AFAIK you can't change it, unless you make a new profile and sign up again! User name is Raz_ITR

raz786

Advanced Member
You won't "lose" them but you will have to log into your old profile for them. The saved data is saved to the profile being used at the time.

kingston

Advanced Member
saw you come online last night when i was logging off, finally had a good k/d ratio and ended up being in the positives \:D/

i seem to be better at capture the flag in war mode than anything else ](*,) ](*,)