Calling all Fujitsubo and Kakimoto owners...

Pawzo

RM01a and Mugen Header/sports cat will work fine as that's what I am currently running xthumbup

scottj15

Advanced Member
Pawzo said:
RM01a and Mugen Header/sports cat will work fine as that's what I am currently running xthumbup
Brilliant cheers mate, how do you find the system as a whole? Have you had it re-mapped with any other mods? (Couldn't find a build thread)

Pawzo

I find it a really great combination, perfect for daily use as gives a nice tone without being too loud and sounds amazing on VTEC. Not had it mapped yet (next on my list hopefully!) and no other supporting mods so far.

moodyedge

Advanced Member
How loud is the rm01a vs stock in terms of motorway cruising somewhere between 75-85 mph?

Im concerned about this noise issue because a high powered NA dc5 I looked at previously had a buddyclub exhaust on which had been changed for "something quieter" :0 The quieter alternative was louder than war and made the car almost undriveable on the road...it was ridiculous so god only knows what the buddyclub was like. Low end droan was utter overkill, it hurt the eardrums even at idle.

Id also be swapping a buddyclub for "something FAR quieter"...........yet much less restrictive than oem if there is such a thing.....I dont like the raspy sounding pipes either.

Thoughts?

tristanpalmer

Advanced Member
I've got a fujitsubo power getter and based in worcestershire, so not too far.
Welcome to come for a passenger ride if you want to drop me a PM.

Is perfect for daily use in my opinion, reasonably loud in vtec, not too far off standard when idling warm.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Jdm4life said:
How loud is the rm01a vs stock in terms of motorway cruising somewhere between 75-85 mph?

Im concerned about this noise issue because a high powered NA dc5 I looked at previously had a buddyclub exhaust on which had been changed for "something quieter" :0 The quieter alternative was louder than war and made the car almost undriveable on the road...it was ridiculous so god only knows what the buddyclub was like. Low end droan was utter overkill, it hurt the eardrums even at idle.

Id also be swapping a buddyclub for "something FAR quieter"...........yet much less restrictive than oem if there is such a thing.....I dont like the raspy sounding pipes either.

Thoughts?
Can't comment personally on the Fujitsubo but the Kaki is a dream at 80 on the motorway not much drone at all if amy.