Calling all Milano Red owners......

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
There is no other way to deal with the dreaded Milano Pink... I gave my car to a friend before it was resprayed and he spend 3 days machine polishing it and absoloutly nothing helped.

So i got a respray instead ;)

gibby85

Advanced Member
There is no other way to deal with the dreaded Milano Pink... I gave my car to a friend before it was resprayed and he spend 3 days machine polishing it and absoloutly nothing helped.

Agreed!

Mine is still a lush Milano red, no pink bits! Front bumper getting a touch up and a good machine polish, unblemished!

Coldfuse

Agreed!

Mine is still a lush Milano red, no pink bits! Front bumper getting a touch up and a good machine polish, unblemished!
But there was a chance yours has been resprayed before your ownership if i remember rightly?

Probably for the same reason :xwave:

gibby85

Advanced Member
But there was a chance yours has been resprayed before your ownership if i remember rightly?

Probably for the same reason :xwave:
Hasnt been re-sprayed in Britain as i am the first British owner. As for Japan, it is possible. All part and parcel of buying red cars!

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Well thats me told.

See what we can or cant do.

Thanks for all your feed back.

gibby85

Advanced Member
Well thats me told.

See what we can or cant do.

Thanks for all your feed back.
If the paint work is in decent condition (no pinks bits that are beyond repair) am pretty sure whoever gets it detailed will be over the moon! I thought my milano was good until i got it detailed, what a difference!

kenzie 67

Advanced Member

My roof has started to go the dreaded pink :/ where about did you get the respray since your also in the Aberdeen area? I was also looking to have the front end and lip repainted and the fog light taken out the rear bumper and smoothed over.

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Oops, stupid phone. Seems I have cut your reply in half and stuck mine in the middle, my bad.

gibby85

Advanced Member
Try Pro-Trim at Coneyhatch Farm in Stonehaven. That's who I had used for years.

Think Coldfuse got his done in Edinburgh.

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Alright cheers, il make some enquiries. Will be the last thing on the list to get done anyway, maybe around summer time when the weather is better. Doesn't annoy me half as much as folk pointing out I have a slightly pink roof though!!

Coldfuse

Yeah i got mine done at JRM Coachworks in Edinburgh. I looked outside of Aberdeen as alot of the respray prices were extortionate, some people were looking for 4k just for a surface respray :xaiweb6:

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
4k is just stupid. If we were talking that money, I could get the whole teg resprayed my favourite Honda colour.......clover green!! However, dont think I could to that to a Milano red one.......maybe a CW one :p

gibby85

Advanced Member
4k is just stupid. If we were talking that money, I could get the whole teg resprayed my favourite Honda colour.......clover green!! However, dont think I could to that to a Milano red one.......maybe a CW one :p
My old EM1 Civic was Clover Green. The only acceptable green if you ask me! ;)