Calling all Milano Red owners......

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Yeah he has stripped the car back to standard and selling as he needs the money for a house deposit, unfortunately a more and more common problem. He is already planning his next drift car though

gibby85

Advanced Member
Yeah he has stripped the car back to standard and selling as he needs the money for a house deposit, unfortunately a more and more common problem. He is already planning his next drift car though
Unless he has 20k for a deposit, selling it wont help much because i cant see him getting much for it. Saying that, every little helps....

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Unless he has 20k for a deposit, selling it wont help much because i cant see him getting much for it. Saying that, every little helps....

Yeah he has been told this but still did it anyway. He still has the car and did make about a 1/4 of a deposit in parts so not too bad.

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Aye will do. Also need to arrange a wee Milano meet with yourself and Coldfuse? That's if that interests you guys?

gibby85

Advanced Member
I'd be up for that. Get my car back tomorrow from the body shop. I'd be up for This Sunday like??

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
This no longer done then? I'll be up for the challenge... my worse bits are surprisingly the bonnet with blotches of patchy pink... I was told the same with regards to honda's red paint and undercoat etc

gibby85

Advanced Member
Should have kept my mouth shut! Just found my first pink bits - The underside of the spoiler. :xno: