camber adjusted Teins

timp

Advanced Member
if you took a look at the top of the front shocks would you expect the camber adjustment on each side to be about the same :?:

timp

Advanced Member
so if they were not then you would assume that either something was not right on your car or they were not set up properly??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
yes it is possible the camber is different side to side which isn't right

best get it checked it could wreck your rubber

carfiend

Advanced Member
If you are talking about tien superstreet coilovers like I have then mine have totally different setups on each side mainly as they appear to have been made on a friday afternoon.

Will get some pics later and post them up.

timp

Advanced Member
What do you think guys??
The camber was setup by TDI the steering wheel is not centered and car pulls a little to one side.
Thanks in advance :)

timp

Advanced Member
c & s what do you think could it right in your opinion or you think the bolts have slipped??

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Probably slipped. But don't they have camber adjustment on the bottom? Your best bet is to have the geo checked mate to make sure.

timp

Advanced Member
camber is adjusted at the top on the front mate.

This was the answer from TDI......'The camber points on the top of the damper can be different on the front as both sides of the car are not always exactly square if you are unhappy at all give us a call and we can arrange to have a look at it for you.'

i would have to agree with the answer but there seems to be quite some difference on mine, but will be phoning them

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Yes I know they can be adjusted on the top, but on my coilovers it can be adjusted on the bottom as well. My top mounts adjuster things aren't mirrored but my geom is spot on.