Camber Arms

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Personally I wouldn't buy the Eibachs, they seem to rust very very quickly and I've seen a few with failed bushes.

The HardRace ones from Re-Spirit are nice, unfortauntely the "non blue" bits rust quickly too but a bit of paint before fitting should prevent that. Other brands being DME and Skunk2 are good.

D2 have a reputation of "snapping" under extreme use, whether there is truth in this i'm not sure but I wouldn't have them...

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I would go with Skunk2 if i was to start again, Eibachs dont look like they'll last and heard of them rusting, not looking forward to seeing how mine react to another adjustment when i get my geo done again. The Skunk2's are supposed to be "plated for exceptional corrosion resistance".

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have buddyclub ones on mine and they seem in good condition I have had them on the car for about 2 years now. I covered them in grease before fitting them though, literately covered the whole camber arm in a layer of grease

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
cjh1981 said:
What do TGM use when they do the FRSU?
Not sure what they would supply but when they did mine i supplied the bolts/arms and springs.

Another vote for Skunk2 rear arms here :) well made and look the business, Eibach bolts for the front and Eibach Pro Kit springs.

T.G.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
cjh1981 said:
What do TGM use when they do the FRSU?
Eibach SPC. And Eibach camber bolts. Mine are looking ok but I do clean my car every week! 😊

I would say best bet is to get them powder coated.