Cammed DC5s?

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I bet it pops, spits and crackles like it's the wrc :)

I think a lot of the way the wrc cars sound is down to the cams. Love it!

Mark_teg

Staff member
davidpingu said:
I bet it pops, spits and crackles like it's the wrc :)
I think a lot of the way the wrc cars sound is down to the cams. Love it!
And anti lag ;)

raz786

Advanced Member
Isn't Buddyclubs set up for customers cam
Involved to get about 270bhp? May be worth talking to them!
On another side of it, if I could start over I would go FI from the start instead of doing the NA mods first, now I think I've spent way too much lol. Considering stripping the car later this year maybe, depending on what home situation throws up.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
raz786 said:
.Considering stripping the car later this year maybe, depending on what home situation throws up.
power to weight is the key, its free to throw oem parts out the car :)

dave7368

Advanced Member
mine has stage 2 Brian Crower cams, not driven it yet though, still having a few things done at the garage so cant comment at the mo... the idle sounds pretty normal though...

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
There is no real reason to move away from kpro, all the aftermarket standalone systems won't have Honda cold start maps which will hugely affect the way the car drives and starts,

alfa27

Advanced Member
Good topic,

Was thinking of getting aftermarket cams as i want to make as much power but want to stay N/A.

I use the car as a daily so advice would be great.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Revs to 9200rpm, it is being built to handle an increase to rev to 9500!

Although without seeing the effect the pistons have I can't say or not whether it'll still be making power (however I strongly believe it will be).

Nice to see so many people staying NA. I'd never EVER do it again though, far cheaper and easier ways to get to 300 and beyond.