Camskill Performance

turbo5

Advanced Member
I tried ordering 4 tyre's from their website, it wouldn't let me add anything to the shopping basket, so I followed the instructions and allowed session cookies in my security profile, still no joy, I switched off my firewall and virus checkers and still no joy. I tried firefox and IE and it still wouldn't work. I even tried my works computer and a neighbours, So Tried to order by phone and looked at their opening times but no one picks up the phone.
Well its their loss I will deal elsewhere where they have user friendly systems and abide by their open times.
Complete opposite to Dixons motorsports who answer their phone, have good opening times and are very polite and helpful =D>

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
I've ordered 8 tyres from Camskill, all arrived without delay and within 2 days to Southern Ireland.. Website was grand, no need to talk to anyone, just input the order online.

turbo5

Advanced Member
Eventually I tried again with Camskill, and managed to order online using someone elses computer. That was on Monday evening they arrived today Wednesday =D> I can't fault the price or the delivery times which are both excellent.
Although I do stand by my initial response it was hard to order online and when I tried telephoning within their stated opening hours on Saturday nobody answered.
I must point out I was impressed with Dixon's who unfortunately had none in stock but were very helpful and went the extra mile in trying to source some tyres eventually they managed to source some and telephoned on Tuesday.

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Stuey, try emailing them, they seems quick enough getting back to me when i did..

sales@camskilltyres.co.uk

What about R888's? I know Pro-Parts in Blanch do a good price on them..
though camskill do them for around €130 each delivered..

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
emailed them, they dont have them in stock for 16 weeks FFS.

Anyone know anywhere else for them at good prices?

Marpol

Advanced Member
Have used camskill in the past when I had my DC2
Decided to use them again last week to get some Hankook RS2's for my new DC5

Easy to order through the website, cheapest price, great communication through email to comfirm order, dispatch and tracking code. And best of all I received the tyres the next day!

Cant get much better than that! :D