can i remover rear honda badge ?

shanedixon

Advanced Member
was thinking bout removing the rear honda bagde as it needs replacing and its quite expensive is ther holes behind it or shall i just bite the bulllet and go to honda i need to replace the front badge aswel as its a bit shabby now

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
If you don't want to pay honda prices look on eBay?

Not sure if there are holes behind it or not but there was on my old civic.

I know the type r and integra ones are just stuck on as I removed mine.

dotty

Advanced Member
I remember Jermal used the front badge from a pre-facelift EP3 to put on the rear of his Teg as they're more or less the same size and cheaper !

Bonito

Advanced Member
As said the front EP3 is very similar to the rear DC5 and might be cheaper. However you can get nice aftermarket ones off ebay and the likes. There's a performance shop near to me that do them in Blue/Black, Black/Silver, Carbon, Blue/Silver and they look nice!

shanedixon

Advanced Member
Ok il just replace it iv already took my front one of as I ordered a second hand one from jap performance but they sent me the wrong one and they haven't got the one I need so the front looks a mess is ther anywere I can get a front one from either second hand or new without paying stupid prices ?

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Hi mate, if you wait until Monday I may be able to get you one cost price from Honda (work for Listers group).

They come painted by the way... Wasn't overly expensive to be honest when I got mine a couple of months back.