can you sit a baby seat to DC5?

boymuic

owning a S2000 and seriously thinking of getting a DC5 but my baby boy is due in Feb so first question is has anyone put a baby seat in the car?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Follow the trend and go for a fd2 :)

But to answer the question
Yes it's possible

There are multiple threads on similar questions

Personally with a new born i wouldn't fancy squeezing the baby carrier in and out all the time at the back

Boot is big for such a car

Others have put new born, toddlers and infant in the back

Congrats and good luck

boymuic

Patch_teg said:
Follow the trend and go for a fd2 :)

But to answer the question
Yes it's possible

There are multiple threads on similar questions

Personally with a new born i wouldn't fancy squeezing the baby carrier in and out all the time at the back

Boot is big for such a car

Others have put new born, toddlers and infant in the back

Congrats and good luck
thank you,

ollydc5

Advanced Member
We had an ep3 for the 1st year of our first, had no issues getting the seat in and out at all. Had plenty of conversions with family members telling me it wasn't practical but neither me or the Mrs had any issues.

Now we have the dc5 I wouldn't I find it no different. We have a five door family car now which we only find more practical for longer journeys as its more comfortable and has more boot space.

I wouldn't be put off at this point unless your dc5 is a stupidly hard ride or something.

mikegsi

Staff member
Had our first born while I had my first Teg, Ep3 was easier to swing the child seat thing into to the back (one of them multi seats that clipped onto pushchair, pram, car seat base), but soon after I got one of those Recaro child seats and it was no problem.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Same here also have a recaro fixed front facing seat and it's well easy fitting into the back once they're bigger. Obviously no seats in the front due to airbags :)

badeshi

Advanced Member
Baby seat fits fine, especially the ISO fix if forward facing... Maybe better for 1 year plus so can sit forward facing and is easier to get in that way

EDWUMAST3R

Dc5 will be brill for the pushchair but if you're putting one of those clip in baby seats with a base I'd put something underneath it to save your seats