Capital Seating repair, before and after pictures.

nwcivic

Advanced Member
awesome job ^^!

did they do the repair for you? or did you just get the material from them? how much did the repair cost?

bee123

Advanced Member
I took it to them in Leicester they used Black Dinamica which is the same as Alcantara only £100 cheaper as they have it stock, £120 all in.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
This looks amazing, my lower bolsters i can do myself, and i wasnt going to bother with my upper bolsters due to them being such a pita but for that price and quality of repair, i may have to give them a call!

I have red interior in mine, do you know if they have the same material in that colour too?

bee123

Advanced Member
This looks amazing, my lower bolsters i can do myself, and i wasnt going to bother with my upper bolsters due to them being such a pita but for that price and quality of repair, i may have to give them a call!

I have red interior in mine, do you know if they have the same material in that colour too?
Not sure you would have to talk to Lee who sorted me out, here is his e-mail address lee.gardner@auto-trim.co.uk

dapc

was it a day job, or a matter of leaving the car there for a while etc?

bee123

Advanced Member
Took it too them first thing 8am all done for 11, there was some shops near which i wondered around and had a breakfast in the pub which opened at 10.