Car Cover

Watty

Hi,

Does anyone use or know of a decent car cover for the DC5?

I store my car in a dusty unit! So the car is indoors, out of the sun etc. I use my car every other wknd and want to protect it from dust and anyone walking past the car etc. At the same time I dont want the cover to scratch the paintwork!

Anyone any recommendations please?

Dave.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Remember that unless your car is clean, any cover you put on will scratch your car. That's the big mistake a lot of people make.

Watty

@ Jambo - Ironically I contacted them yesterday and they have suggested either the `voyager` or `saraha` covers for my needs. Think I will go for the Voyager as seems to have a more non scratch material. They even have alarms for the car covers lol.

@ Blueguy - Yeh I realise this and will mostly use it after I have cleaned the car. I would normally clean it, and maybe not use it until a later date, but the amount of dust in there means that when I return it pretty much needs washing again! I would hope that the amount of polish i use it should be ok to add/remove cover when clean. If car is dirty I would not bother with the cover.

Cheers.

ladykb

Advanced Member
Watty said:
@ Jambo - Ironically I contacted them yesterday and they have suggested either the `voyager` or `saraha` covers for my needs. Think I will go for the Voyager as seems to have a more non scratch material. They even have alarms for the car covers lol.

@ Blueguy - Yeh I realise this and will mostly use it after I have cleaned the car. I would normally clean it, and maybe not use it until a later date, but the amount of dust in there means that when I return it pretty much needs washing again! I would hope that the amount of polish i use it should be ok to add/remove cover when clean. If car is dirty I would not bother with the cover.

Cheers.
I have bought one from them and i used for the first few weeks then stopped due to concerns of the cover causing swirls if the car was not clean. Its in my boot still in the bag it came in.