Car pulling to the right.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
My car is pulling to the right, I'm in Germany and have had the Geometry settings checked out as follows:

FRONT

Camber
Left Right
-0°30' +0°30'

Caster
Left Right
+1°14' +0°14'

Toe
Left Right
+0°03' +0°03' Total: +0°06'

The camber and caster look fine from settings found on here, not sure of the toe as I can only find distance where as they have given me the settings as an angle. Does anybody know much about any of this? The handling seems well out and I can't see much in the above that would make the car pull to the right the way it is doing. I went over a big pothole on the drivers side in a few weeks back.

Thanks.

Evs

Advanced Member
Looking at those settings I would say that the caster may be the issue: 1 deg less on the drivers side is a lot of difference. Looks like your right front wheel might be slightly behind the left. Your pothole experience might have caused this. Difficult to say whether anything is bent, or you've just taken up the slack in the assembly. I'd guess at the latter tbh, so you should be able to get it sorted by loosening it all off and re-tightening, then checking the settings again.

Suped

Advanced Member
it cud also be the balancing of the wheels. Might want to give them a double check at the garage. :?

JiB

Advanced Member
And make sure you go to a place that can actually recognise that something may be bent lol, godamn dodgey NZ garages sometimes...