Car stereo

dc55_11

Advanced Member
I see, thanks for the link its gonna help a lot, what do you reckon about the actual model any good? Seems to tick all the boxes but Ive always gone for Pioneer and Sony and never had an experience with Kenwood .

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Had a few kenwood head units in the past never had any trouble with them, that's the same double din unit I'm looking at but funds are low at the mo. if you buy this unit can you keep me informed how you get on with it & a few pics please. :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Best way is to look at reviews or see if anyone comes along that used that particular unit.

But to be honest, either Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, JVC etc are all good units. Just all depends what you want from them.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=878181&categoryId=237503&langId=-1<br /><br />i have this one installed right now. great stereo imo.<br /><br />bluetooth audio from iphone or samsung galaxy (s3 at the moment) aswell as hands free calls etc.<br /><br />Cd/DVD player, usb, aux port the works.<br /><br />Might be selling up if the price is right also but as portomhos says read reviews and do some resesrch and find whats right for you buddy :)

dc55_11

Advanced Member
@itrsarg No problem im looking to buy at the end of the month dont have the money saved up yet :D I will let you know how it is if I decide to get this one and will post pics. Yeah problem is this one is pretty new so no reviews yet but seems to tick all the boxes cheers for the help guys