Reg T77 MMH

Championship White

Taken from the drive - keys taken!!

Please help me!!

I'm so gutted!!

[Edited for language - SJ]

Tarmac

Advanced Member
arg - ffs that is bad news! i hope they catch the little scrotes that took it and lower them gradually into a vat of acid by the ballz! i feel for ya man :cry:

User

Advanced Member
Jesus, really sorry to hear that :(

You've not had it long either?

Gypsy robbing B^^(*$))"&^^ :evil:

User

Advanced Member
I'd suggest you post around on other forums, you will get a wide audience.

Can you tell us where it was taken from plse and i'll spread the word?

andyd

Advanced Member
Thiefing Pikey Skum :shock: :evil:

they should be shot for this!!!!

i feel for ya dude :cry:

Andy

T666YPR

Put it this way:"The dozy a'holes will find it VERY hard to sell due to it's rareity."

Knob jockeys :xmad:

kingston

Advanced Member
Any other distinguishing features/marks?

Location too helps...

Like Si said, rareity will make it hard to sell on so just do nationwide search on autotrader for all integra's, however, how many other dc5's have you seen on the road the same time youve been on (me ive seen none since owning mine)

I wouldnt have thought the number plate would stay the same...

dobber

Advanced Member
Like everyone on here i convey my sorrow for you and also my anger towards the scrotes.

Will certainly keep my eyes open for you.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Damn. :evil: Sorry to hear that. I'm sure everyone on here will be on the look out for any possible sightings of it.
As already said... not the easiest of cars to sell in the public domain due to it's rarity.

Yambo

Advanced Member
I'm so gutted guys!! Its unbelievable!! :( :(

They broke into the house and found the keys. I usually hide my keys but was going to Prague so left my keys in the kitchen in case it needed moving!! IDIOT!!

I live in Helsby, Cheshire, its got a Mugen Badge on the bottom left of the rear bumper. Its also got Tein green lowered suspension.

I'm gonna find who did this and I literally will do time for whats gonna happen!!

I was just boarding a plane at Manchester Airport when I found out!! Had to come home - too upset and angry!!

Be grateful if ya can keep a look out!!

Any ideas gimme a call 07841583972

If you're reading this thief beware

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
SH1T :shock:
I'm so sorry for you mate, not read all details will do in a minute. I'l, post details on the CTR forum and Tatsu.

Scott

Erm

Advanced Member
aww no :( sorry dude!!!!

i got a mate up in manchester i'll txt him and get him and his mates to keep an eye open if its still in the area!

barstewards!

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
sorry to hear that mate...really bad :(

Will keep an eye out just incase they decide to head down Reading / London way...although yet to see DC5 on the road.

Mersey_typeR

Advanced Member
Gutted to hear about this Yambo :(

As you know I don't live a million miles from you.

I will I keep an eye out mate.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
I dont mean to pry or upset you - but was anything else stolen? ie; was it just your car that was targeted? Or do you think they used your Teg for transport to shift stolen goods?