CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

TYPERJAY

very sorry to hear this mate i feel for you :cry:

as i live on the holywell side of chester i will keep my eyes peeled for you and if i see another teg i will give hot pursuit as i have not seen anothere round where i am.

they deserve all they get coming to them SCUM OF THE EARTH

reagds

john

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Shit man I am gutted for you !

I work near Wilmslow and I will keep my eyes open !

jay.dee

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear this - never any good this!
I feel you'll get it back soon thanks to it's rarity, as it'll stand out a mile from anything else out there.
They must have been watching the house, or known about you leaving for hols, as it looks like they broke in right after you left... :?

Zero7

Advanced Member
Feel very sorry for you mate, hope they get what they deserve.

Keep an eye out on parts web sites and e-bay in case they dismantel it and sell the parts on.

mikegsi

Staff member
the rarity of the car will help and hinder the recovery though,

on the positive side, theres not many about, so if it is on the roads it'l be easy to spot.
on the not so positive side, how many rozza's know what a dc5 teg looks like.........

chances are slim it'll come this way, but i'll keep my eyes peeled,

was anything else taken from the house?

mugen chip

Advanced Member
fookin arseholes
i,d do time for them pri**s if i was in your shoe,s

best off look maybe truffs could maybe give a helpin hand on this one..

typertillidie

wow mate i know what its like like i live inner city manchester know a lot of people from all inner manchester north to south and im sure someone will know someone to find something out even if its the known car theifs from the area i will phone you str away on your mobile if it was manchester i could more often then not find out i will try my best chin up kid we will all track em down 4 u?

dan the man

Advanced Member
ill keep my eyes out as working in manchester all the time lately, got the reg in my phone and know about the badge and teins.

I ALWAYS HIDE MY KEYS FUNNILY ENOUGH. never give them a chance people. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

live in burnley so will watch and spread everything that i can, i hope to god if i see it im in my DC5 as can keep up but if in van god knows what ill do,,,but ill do it if it needs doing.

:!: :|

iDrew

Advanced Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: Sorry to read this, hope it comes home in the same condition it left :cry:

Suped

Advanced Member
Thats quite serious! Sorry mate, thats some bad news. Its going to stand out like a sore thumb, c'mon, its defo going to turn heads!

Yambo

Advanced Member
Okay had two sightings tonight!!

One in ellesmere port and one in manchester!!

Will follow em up tomorrow.

Jam

If it's just the car that got lifted then, id beware of it leaving the country. They maybe stole it to export to buyers in other countries.

I have heard of this before.

I am truely gutted for you mate, i read the post on Type-R Scotland, Ill try spread the word, and even though im not anywhere near you ill keep an eye out (Aberdeen) 8)

Hope u get it back
Jam 8)

Zero7

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
Okay boys had two sightings tonight!!

One in ellesmere port and one in manchester!!

Will follow em up tomorrow.

Just got in, i'm up for some killin!!!!!!!!!!!

My car is my life, i'll find you whoever you are, take care coz Suzi ( my bat) is gonna dance on your mother f&*kin face!!!!!!

so many peple have called me to go down and batter who has it!! see ya in HELL!!
Just be carefull, no bit of metal is worth your life, no matter how much you loved your car! cars can be replaced, people can't. These pikey scumbags may have shooters and no louisville Slugger is going to stop a bullet.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
sorry to hear about this mate, make sure you get it back, and give those fruck wits what for ! :xmad: :xClubbed: xredfinger

P.