CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

Yambo

Advanced Member
I'm looking into Trackers and other security devices.

Definately changing the locks, having a spare key will be nice :D

I was thinking of getting rid of the car but its too awesome and you guys are like a close family, so I can't leave the nest :p

Has anyone claimed on Insurance before for the DC5? Whats the deal with valuation? I think something needs to be sorted out there!!

I'll keep you updated with how it all goes when she's back home :p

Still annoyed that some 'scrot' has been in my house and driving my car! Hopefully the chav has left his address in the car too!! :roll:

Tarmac

Advanced Member
maybe some of you guys can translate some of yer slang for me?

wtf is a chav? i know enough to know it's not a term of endearment! :lol:

i think someone told me before that a chav is somebody who is actually wealthy but lives the life of a total scumbag?

also what is a "twocer" ? i think this is something to do with scumbags who nick cars?

Yambo

Advanced Member
Just spoken to Saunders Honda in Chester.

They said they will get the car, connect it to their computer and check for over-revving etc!!

Then they said they will carry out the necessary work - SWEET!!

rialnet

just read this whole thread after being away for a few days - so glad you got it back..

i need to look into getting some extra security on mine since it was broken into last month.

typertillidie

absolute fantastic pal so fookin buzzin seriously thought it was either:

1.on order
2.taken for robbery
3.joyrider opputunists

u no what them twockers r like smokin the robert munk and bob hope bombin the seats.i hope they all die a slow and miserable death :xfurious:
im still contemplatin the dc5 or ctr but it worries me sick where i live car jackin and theft is out of control but in fairness ive owned cozzies subarus rs turbs never had 1 touched luck maybe i suppose? anyway how could i not get one after listening to you guys i have thousands of top geezers with there eye out and vice versa keep up the gprs guys im really glad 4 u yambo. \:D/

Tarmac

Advanced Member
typertillidie said:
absolute fantastic pal so fookin buzzin seriously thought it was either:

1.on order
2.taken for robbery
3.joyrider opputunists

u no what them twockers r like smokin the robert munk and bob hope bombin the seats.i hope they all die a slow and miserable death :xfurious:
im still contemplatin the dc5 or ctr but it worries me sick where i live car jackin and theft is out of control but in fairness ive owned cozzies subarus rs turbs never had 1 touched luck maybe i suppose? anyway how could i not get one after listening to you guys i have thousands of top geezers with there eye out and vice versa keep up the gprs guys im really glad 4 u yambo. \:D/
get a clifford with blackjax then to stop car jackers! once the door opens (i.e. if you are dragged out at lights), the car will move for 15 seconds and then unless the correct code is entered, it just dies and won't budge!

jay.dee

Advanced Member
At mine, i've got a security post which gets put up when I cycle to work!
The few 'chavs' in my area know not to mess with my stuff, but better to be safe than sorry I say! Especially with the attention the car gets - they all love it!
£100 for peace of mind as well. :D

truffs

CHAVS = people who dress in Burberry, Hackett or Stone Island and try and walk the walk and talk the talk. A good example of a chave is Wayne Rooney and his chavess miss thingermejig.

TWOCER comes from TWOC which stands for Taking without consent i.e thieving so a TWOCER is someone who does this - steals motor vehicles without the owners permission.

typertillidie

Car wont get sniffed outside my home,I know that even if i left it unlocked.
Them security posts,well lets just say its all about who we know.
Everyone knows someone,or various people,its when i go to other areas e.g. Blackpool or Liverpool?

Yambo

Advanced Member
The Bloody Police are takin the mick!!

They won't release it as they haven't finished examining it!

They started on it yesterday and still haven't finished!

Plus its gonna cost me £105 for the pleasure!! Going straight to Honda to have all the locks changed and the engine to be completely checked over, new oil etc. Gonna check everything on it, be good as new when its out!!

And I'll have a Spare Key - woooooooooooooo!!

Takes a week or two for the bits!

A big THANKS :D to Dave at Steels Honda for helping me out with part numbers etc.

Yambo

Advanced Member
Oh and I'm not gonna tell anyone where it is gonna be whilst it still has the old locks on it - as you never know who's watching!!

As Gandalf said to Bilbo - 'Keep it secret, keep it safe!!'

Bit late hey!! :cry:

Will keep ya posted in case anyone else has this experience - I damn well hope not! :evil:

kingston

Advanced Member
Oh i know i know, its going to be held at the local forensic examining place or whatever its called until you get the locks changed

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Good luck at getting all that finger print powder off as it a real bitch, especially if you have the red or blue interior.
DONT try wiping it, hoover it up first.

Dunx