Carbon Bonnet help

CleRICK

Advanced Member
Alright there peeps, just inquiring to those who've got carbon bonnets. Where is the best place to get one from. If u have one was it easy to fit (i'd preferably like one where i aint gotta drill no holes) cos i can pretty much make a mess of anything i touch (although i did put an oil cap on myself! :D ) Any help/links would be very apprieciated.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
i got mine from a guy on ebay Replikit-online
i ordered the mugen one with a vent £550 and after 13 weeks of waiting fot the guy to deliver it, i was sent an OEM one that would usually retail at around £400 and did he answer any of my mails...NO
so my advice is to stay away from him and get one off someone who has them in this country.
mine was a doddle to fit (two bolts at each side, just where the original one are) did have to make the hole for the washer jets slightly bigger.
good luck !

Ps DO NO BUY FROM REPLIKIT_ONLINE 1st CLASS A HOLE :wink:

CleRICK

Advanced Member
andyd said:
what about kings?

Andy
...erm, sorry dont understand, who are kings? :oops: But thanks for the heads-up i'll definately avoid that ebay guy. Also now that i know its simple to put a bonnet on i shall certanly be ordering one within the next week. I'll post some pics when done.