Carbon Fibre Parts for DC5

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpmycivic

Hi guys was at Mimms Honda Day at Rockingham and met some top guys with Integra's who were showing a lot of interest in our parts..

We can get some parts made for you guys really soon..

From speaking to a few of you guys there was interest for the following parts The Gurney spoiler and the
Gear Surround.

What other parts would you guys be interested in ?

Thanks

Attachments

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Dash trims / heater controls, electric window switches, radio surround, a pillars etc etc

If you guys need any bits for molds etc, I'll donate for a discount :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pimpmycivic

Could definitely do with a good contact/guy i'll be in touch if need be.. Have a look at some of parts for the Civic FN2 or FK2 we do for some ideas.

A Pillars - would a carbon overlay stick on fit well? we do this for the FN2..
Wing Mirror covers - would you settle with a cover? or would the whole unit need to be skimmed in carbon? Big cost difference
between the two options.
Interior wise - there was a lot of interest for the Gear Surround and centre dashboard panels.

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Deffinately interior parts - id be keen for those!

Mirrors in my option would need to be the complete mirror cover, as it's a whole unit that surrounds the glass.

Ross

pimpmycivic

I'm afraid the engine bay will be last on our agenda.

The first item's we'll work on will be the Door Pillars - which will be stuck over the existing and maybe the interior climate control dashboard piece.

Would there be much interest in these?

Midnight

Advanced Member
Isn't carbon fibre meant to help aid weight loss? Adding or sticking to original parts surely defeat the object?

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
Some kind of cooling plate or as people have mentioned the plastic cover that goes near the radiator

FireDance

Advanced Member
pimpmycivic said:
Could definitely do with a good contact/guy i'll be in touch if need be.. Have a look at some of parts for the Civic FN2 or FK2 we do for some ideas.

A Pillars - would a carbon overlay stick on fit well? we do this for the FN2..
Wing Mirror covers - would you settle with a cover? or would the whole unit need to be skimmed in carbon? Big cost difference
between the two options.
Interior wise - there was a lot of interest for the Gear Surround and centre dashboard panels.
window switch surround aswell :)

p1tse

Advanced Member
pimpmycivic said:
I'm afraid the engine bay will be last on our agenda.

The first item's we'll work on will be the Door Pillars - which will be stuck over the existing and maybe the interior climate control dashboard piece.

Would there be much interest in these?
Shame. I don't think uptake will be huge as enthusiast here prefer oem clean look or if they do mod will be for JDM points and functional usage.

If you do change your mind, scoop picture details here
http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45219-mugen-intake-bumperairflow-modifications/

Mark_teg

Staff member
Pimpmycivic, I'm guessing you're a trader? In which case, you'll need to contact a forum administrator before selling anything on this forum.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.