Carbon Parts and Seibon

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Anyone bought Seibon Carbon parts?

ive been looking at maybe a bonnet but I see that they also do wings, boot etc.

has anyone got feed back on the quality or potential issues with these items.

in addition:

does anyone d a carbon lip for an OEM rear spoiler? again anyone got his?

I fancied a carbon OEM style rear spoiler but with additional carbon lip on the back edge.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
So Seibon parts are some of the best fitting carbon bits available, that I've seen anyway. You can probably get cheaper stuff, but in my experience the quality tends to be iffy.

We can offer the full catalogue of Seibon, so if there's anything you want, let me know and I'll gladly get some prices and lead times over for you.

Frazdog

Advanced Member
I would be interested in the price on a bonnet (is it the TS style? with 3 vents on each side?) can get a pic if you like, and a price on the OEM Carbon spoiler. (maybe TR style also)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Frazdog said:
I would be interested in the price on a bonnet (is it the TS style? with 3 vents on each side?) can get a pic if you like, and a price on the OEM Carbon spoiler. (maybe TR style also)
Let me get some prices and lead times together. I'll drop you a PM! :)

C6MWX

Not bought anything from them for the teg but have had quite a bit on subaru over the years and always been spot on fit like oem

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Hey Josh!

Are you able to drop me a PM as well? I am considering an OEM Carbon bonnet, but am also interested to see what other styles they have?

And I take it Seibon mainly do Exterior parts? Not any interior trim parts? i.e dash trims and window switches etc?

Thanks in advance mate!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
H_5hum said:
Hey Josh!

Are you able to drop me a PM as well? I am considering an OEM Carbon bonnet, but am also interested to see what other styles they have?

And I take it Seibon mainly do Exterior parts? Not any interior trim parts? i.e dash trims and window switches etc?

Thanks in advance mate!
I'll drop you a PM! Exterior parts only I'm afraid.