Central Locking Issue

kevinjwiles

Advanced Member
Hey

When I picked up my DC5 on Saturday the guy told me the central locking doesn't un-lock the drivers door only the boot and passenger door.

It has a toad alarm, any ideas how I can fix it to unlock the drivers door as well?

DC5RS

DC5
kevinjwiles said:
Hey

When I picked up my DC5 on Saturday the guy told me the central locking doesn't un-lock the drivers door only the boot and passenger door.

It has a toad alarm, any ideas how I can fix it to unlock the drivers door as well?
might be a prob with the mechanism of the drivers side? might be worth having a look inside before checking anything else

shane_blueteg

Advanced Member
It's the actuator. It'll have to be replaced I'd say, they're a common item to fail. Can be picked up on eBay for bout €35 each. I got both passenger and drivers side delivered from states for €70 ish.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
kevinjwiles said:
Hey

Your for sale advert does not say that there is a problem with your C/L. I would either change the add or take it off until the problem is resolved. Don't want to be wasting people's time. 👍