centre caps

swanny1982

Advanced Member
just had my wheels refurbished and in the process all the centre caps apprently fell apart, where is the best and cheapest place to get four replacments ideally in championship white? thanks

Yauie

I had one centre cap that was really faded and wanted to replace it. I bought the H stickers from ebay in the hope to refurbished all of them but the red is not even a close match. So looked at replacement centre caps on ebay with only 1 for sale at £28 and this was marked this was just a rip off so called honda they charge around £26 so bit the bullet just for 1. Hope this gives you an idea in the difficulty to finding them maybe a trader on her can source them as I would be pretty sure there will be more people needing them.
Thanks Alex

spooke

Advanced Member
Yauie said:
I had one centre cap that was really faded and wanted to replace it. I bought the H stickers from ebay in the hope to refurbished all of them but the red is not even a close match. So looked at replacement centre caps on ebay with only 1 for sale at £28 and this was marked this was just a rip off so called honda they charge around £26 so bit the bullet just for 1. Hope this gives you an idea in the difficulty to finding them maybe a trader on her can source them as I would be pretty sure there will be more people needing them.
Thanks Alex
£26 for one?! I need four, mine are all faded. I bought the eBay stickers but would much prefer originals.

ChesterJSY

Part number for the genuine Honda centre caps

CAP ALUMINIUM WHEEL CENTRE (NH0 CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE) - 44732-S6M-Z00ZA

plugg

Advanced Member
I got told ep3 centre caps are the same fitment and I haven't had any problems with them