Championship White Paint Code

kyle'87

Advanced Member
I have just dropped my spoiler off at the Body shop to have it refinished. I said to the guy that the paint code is NH0 aka Champ White.

I got a phone call about an hour later saying that, that colour is a 3 stage pearl paint. I said I don't believe it is and that it is a "flat" white and that the car is a JDM import. I know what colour he meant as that's what colour my Dad's Civic is.

I know there was something about another part of the code but I believe this is something to do with the shade/ "colour" white.

I'm expecting him to find the paint, but to help him out, is there any other information I can give him to help source the paint, get it mixed up at all?

Cheers

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
I have the Champ White touch up pencil. This comes with a Basecoat bottle and a Clearcoat bottle.

The code on the box with both items in it is 08702-W-NH0HE
The code on the bottle of the Champ White basecoat bottle is NH 0 HE
No code on the clearcoat bottle - must be a generic clearcoat to be applied to any Honda paint (that is a big assumption - will not be held accountable for a pink spoiler or anything!)

Hope that is of some help!

Mark_teg

Staff member
Get them to match it with the colour of the car, otherwise you'll get a bright fresh spoiler on 10yr+ aged bodywork.

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Thanks for all the tips guys. I will give them a call today and mentioned about the clear coat code and the touch up pen codes. I will also ask if they want my car to colour match so they can get it as close as possible.

truupR

Advanced Member
I had my front bumper resprayed not so long ago. I'm fairly sure he used NH-0 (which is what's printed on the little plaque thing under the bonnet) - it came out as an exact match to the rest of my car. Not sure if he did anything special but I didn't ask for a colour match either...

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
theres 3 different shades of champ white, only your bodyshop will know which one is right.