Chargespeed Bottomline carbon side skirts

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Hi, does anyone know of any uk suppliers that sell chargespeed bottomline side skirts

Iv found places that sell them but the price always comes up in dollars

Dont really want to buy from america due to import taxes etc

I was going to have a set made but i seem to have got slated for wanting to do that

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers, Tom

donkeykong

Advanced Member
With what other front and back lip would this look good with?do they do the whole kit? Let me know

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
They look good with a pair of front winglets.
Chargespeed do a full kit which has front splitter, skirts and rear skirts as shown in pic

Im only looking to get side skirts made tho

Melly

Advanced Member
I'd be interested in the full kit also as without the front and rear pieces I don't think the lower line of the car would look level somehow.

Cheers,
Melly

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
I will not be getting the whole kit made as i have already got some carbon winglets on their way to me
Heres a couple more pics from a recent thread of what they look like

poiu

Banned
dont you just hate it when people try turning something rare and exclusive into cheap mass produced inferior copies

i would love this kit but cant afford and wont buy cheap crap

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
If your not interested then dont comment, these will not be cheap mass produced crap

The only reason im not buying genuine ones is they are expensive for what they are and not available in uk

Its no different to people having replica mugen rear wings etc

kazmo

Advanced Member
-Birdy- said:
I will not be getting the whole kit made as i have already got some carbon winglets on their way to me
Heres a couple more pics from a recent thread of what they look like

these look nothing like the ones on the black facelift in the first post.. so what exactly are you selling here???

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Im not selling anything here, all i am doing is seeing if anyone else would be interested in some chargespeed style skirts, the pics above i thought were the same product and do look similar

All i was trying to do was be helpful and offer others who like the product but cannot afford it the chance to get a cheaper alternative, next time i just wont bother

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
poiu said:
yeah, these too...lol

sorry but thought forums were for expressing opinions?
I agree forums are for expressing your opinion, however you saying that they are going to be cheap inferior products without them even being made yet is just rude tbh, they might have turned out to be high quality items

Anyway this all irrelevent now as i am looking for some genuine ones so if anyone knows of a uk supplier could you please let me know

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:
I've just emailed today about the same thing funnily enough we may be able to rustle a bit of discount!
Ah rite cool, if you could let me know how much they are inc delivery when they reply then that would be greatly appreciated

dave7368

Advanced Member
can't remember exactly how much but this kit was around 2k when i got mine over a year ago from srb.