chassis number needed help??

nambiker

hi all i have an ep3 and wanted to order dc5 bits from my local honda, but have been told that they cannot do anything unless i give them a chassis number from a dc5. The guy said his honda computer doesnt have the option for the dc5 as it was an import only. if anyone is kind enough to pm me their chassis number or know of a chassis number that they could pm me it would be loads of help!

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
It will start with "LA-DC5" on a small black plate on the passenger side under the bonnet near the top..

But if you want the correct Honda Part then call this guy:

Dave @ Steels Honda

01432 267154

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Dc5Dub07 said:
It will start with "LA-DC5" on a small black plate on the passenger side under the bonnet near the top..

But if you want the correct Honda Part(without needing a chassis number)

Then call:

Dave @ Steels Honda

01432 267154

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
he will defo send stuff anywhere, what are you actually looking for?

TGM in Fleet can also supply Honda parts at very good prices, 01252 811972 ask for TOM

LeeH

Advanced Member
No one with a brain cell is going to give you their chassis number.

But like above, Steels Honda know the DC5 well.

nambiker

LeeH said:
No one with a brain cell is going to give you their chassis number.

But like above, Steels Honda know the DC5 well.
not being rude but why not?? i'm happy to pm mine out if someone needed.. no probs i'l give them a call tomorrw. my local is just easy for me to get to and save me on delivery costs.

LeeH

Advanced Member
I'm not been rude either but that's how cars are cloned.

All you will then need is my reg.

Whats you bank account number? ;)

linzi94

Advanced Member
i worked as a honda parts advisor for 3 years and it bursts my head everytime i read on various forums about people not being able to get info from parts advisors.

seriously, if the parts advisor is worth half their salt they can fire in DC5- then have a bash at the other seven digits until they get what they desire. this rule applies for EK9's and other imports.

fair enough some parts discs are out of date but every honda dealer has access to the online EPC where the import codes work.

i enjoyed the challenge and being able to help customers, mybe some advisors just cant be *rsed.

jay82

Advanced Member
what parts are you looking?
well anyway heres the chassie numbers for the recalls take your pic of a number :) DC5 10000018 to DC5 1010207

nambiker

jay82 said:
what parts are you looking?
well anyway heres the chassie numbers for the recalls take your pic of a number :) DC5 10000018 to DC5 1010207
thanks mate :) . i managed to get a chassis number of Integrastella. i was after the gaskets for the exhaust system system as i got one for my ep3.