Cheap A-Plan insurance quote!

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
Just paid £578 for my teg with A-Plan, all mods declared, with £300 excess! I'm 25 with 7 years NCB with the car parked on the drive. I also got a quote for a supercharger fitted at 290bhp and they want an extra £30. :D This surprised me as I paid £1000 last year. Not complaining though! I normally go with Adrian Flux but they quoted me £590 and wanted an extra £175 for the supercharger.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
ollie-dc5 said:
Just paid £578 for my teg with A-Plan, all mods declared, with £300 excess! I'm 25 with 7 years NCB with the car parked on the drive. I also got a quote for a supercharger fitted at 290bhp and they want an extra £30. :D This surprised me as I paid £1000 last year. Not complaining though! I normally go with Adrian Flux but they quoted me £590 and wanted an extra £175 for the supercharger.
Great price!!

I got quoted 689 from flux then Aplan matched mine, I'm a year older with same no claims plus my excess is 350

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Have you got any accidents/convictions Ollie? I'm assuming you have a squeaky clean licence unlike me! :?

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
Not a thing mate. I live in Gosport which is rated 'B' as far as insurance is concerned. (A-G, A-best, G-worst IMR) Thought I was going to be paying alot more!

Ollie.