cheap price or just cheap??

rossteg88

Advanced Member
im after a new manifold for the teg, i havnt got too much money to spend but is this just too cheap??

rossteg88

Advanced Member
cheers mate :wink: sorry for my lack of knowledge.. so is this a decent manifold then is it just a case of unbolting and bolting the new one on?

john boy

Advanced Member
there is a tegiwa (toda rep) mani on bay for like £240 but it is a pre production model so not 100%fit if you read,but only £290 new and a toda mani is about a grand new.i just got one(tegiwa toda rep) and looks well made & very like the toda so should be just as good gains & peeps do say toda is the best!

tron2k3

Advanced Member
you're better off getting the whole 4-2-1 as described above as it will decat the system.

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Mani on both cars should fit fine, its the exhaust that's different... my toda mani's from an EP3, well the seller owned said car... fits fine to mine :)

VT-Doo

RushDoo
Be careful about the information posted.

THIS part will not fit the 2-1 section which the DC5 has :roll:

The second link however replaces both sections of the original manifold as mentioned above.

rossteg88

Advanced Member
so is the 4-2-1 just a decat system or not, because my girlfriend drives it and shes worried about getting pulled. lol