Cheapest place for new rear badges?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all I need to buy all three rear badges and get them posted to TGM whilst I'm away, does anyone know the cheapest place to get these.

Thanks

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Hendy? Si will do you discount as well. Excellent service too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
Hendy? Si will do you discount as well. Excellent service too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any contact details for him mate or know where I can get them? Cheers

kazmo

Advanced Member
youre having a full respray at TGM, just let them get the badges, they will get them from hendys anyways

carl hammond

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
youre having a full respray at TGM, just let them get the badges, they will get them from hendys anyways
Was looking to see how cheap I can get them first as trying to save as much as I can

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
You won't find huge savings between the main guys. Occasionally you can get a bargain on ebay just make sure they are genuine. Reputable seller with genuine packaging with matching part numbers. I have been lucky with the H but went to Hendy for the typeR a week or two ago.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Thanks, do you know the part numbers by any chance ?

This is on eBay

Part number: 75701-S6M-Z01
- Color: Red with silver edge
- Size: 86mm x 70mm

MissMyDC2 said:
You won't find huge savings between the main guys. Occasionally you can get a bargain on ebay just make sure they are genuine. Reputable seller with genuine packaging with matching part numbers. I have been lucky with the H but went to Hendy for the typeR a week or two ago.

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Sorry I went and threw away the packaging. There is a link on here to a thread full of part numbers. Trying to find it.