Cheapest place for NGK spark plugs?

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Afer a quick search through some threads i've decided to get some NGK spark plugs as no-one seems to think the "uprated" ones are worth buying.

I think i need part No. PFR7G-11s This sound right? I had a quick look on ebay and the cheapest i could see was £32 posted which seams a little steap to me, where do everyone else usually get these from?

Thanks, Gaz

donkeykong

Advanced Member
i think thats normal price, cant get really cheaper!! in netherlands the cost 25 pound per piece :)

i bought the HKS m series one of jap4mance.co.uk

around 60 pound 4 pieces :)

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Thanks for the reply. Anybody know if these are availiable from Halfords as i have a trade card?

markie

Advanced Member
Gaz DC5 said:
Afer a quick search through some threads i've decided to get some NGK spark plugs as no-one seems to think the "uprated" ones are worth buying.

I think i need part No. PFR7G-11s This sound right? I had a quick look on ebay and the cheapest i could see was £32 posted which seams a little steap to me, where do everyone else usually get these from?

Thanks, Gaz
i bought plugs and a hamp oil filter on ebay and was cheaper than i could buy from a local motor factors at trade price aswell, but it was a while ago.

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
markie said:
Gaz DC5 said:

Thanks, Gaz
i bought plugs and a hamp oil filter on ebay and was cheaper than i could buy from a local motor factors at trade price aswell, but it was a while ago.
Yeah i think thats the way it is now still, i just bought 5 Hamp filters @ under £7.50 each and i think i'll be ordering the plugs tonight too.

How often do people usually change there plugs? Im just doing mine as ive just bought the car

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Looks like that code for the NGK's is wrong as its for the DC2 and S2000 not DC5!

Code for DC5 is IFR7G-11KS. Good job i double checked, someone on here told me the wrong code but carnt remember who

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
If anyone is over in the states they are much cheaper there. Advance Discount Auto Parts has them for $9.99 each. I know the pound is weaker now but when I got some that meant £20!