Christmas came early for my Teg =)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Spent the whole day down at TGM today

Some new goodies in preparation for my track day at Brands this Friday :D

DC Sports 4-2-1 Polished Stainless Steel Manifold 8)

J's Racing Grooved Discs and Brembo Pads 8)

Car feels like it pulls stronger but it might just be psychological? Very happy indeed :D

Big thanks to Tom and Ken xthumbup

Cheers,
Nick

matt b

Advanced Member
I had the J's Discs fitted last week what do you think mate? Im really happy with them 8)

matt b

Advanced Member
I had the J's Discs fitted last week what do you think mate? Im really happy with them 8)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
matt b said:
Very happy with them too mate. Been driving around tonight to try and bed them in. I'll know better on Friday on track.

Suped

Advanced Member
manifold looks lush... must have a peek next time. The discs looks like the mugen ones. 8) And the price seems very reasonable.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Suped said:
manifold looks lush... must have a peek next time. The discs looks like the mugen ones. 8) And the price seems very reasonable.
Cheers. They do dont they 8)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
BadBoy said:
How close is your manifold to the ARB?
It should be a good clearance. hard to say when the car was up on ramps as the wheels drop. No rattles or knocks :)

ally_mac

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
dan the man said:
Looks nice that manifold. ENgine dampers needed or is it strong enough?
It is strong enough but I already have ESMM's fitted :wink:
Unfortunately it isnt strong enough without the mounts or damper. My first DC Sports manifold lasted 7 days before cracking at the flexi, the 2nd lasted 14 days before doing the same. Put the mounts and damper on and the third is still going after 12months