Civic Jordan Owner

Barry281

Hi all,

Im Liam, 21 from West Sussex. As above i own a Civic Jordan, which i've restored and modified over the 2 years of ownership so far. Ive recently put a deposit down on a K20 engine and gearbox so will be looking out for some cheeky sales here and there. :xgrin:

P.s - Ben's a loser (i know your on here :xhaha: )

Liam

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
My pal has a civic Jordan hese on the Jordan site it's got ib spec pistons and rods t3 t4 turbo with k300 hondata ecu at the min I'm sure it's about 235 at the wheels needless to say it leaves my teg not by a lot, she is standard tho and he drives like a hooligan when challenged I'm amazed how big k swapping is at the min gd luck fella

Barry281

Jon_ep3ctr said:
My pal has a civic Jordan hese on the Jordan site it's got ib spec pistons and rods t3 t4 turbo with k300 hondata ecu at the min I'm sure it's about 235 at the wheels needless to say it leaves my teg not by a lot, she is standard tho and he drives like a hooligan when challenged I'm amazed how big k swapping is at the min gd luck fella
Whats his name, know alot of lads from on there :xgrin:

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
His name is Dave no 84 I'm pretty sure, that Jordan looks awesome man loving the spoon back box

jambo

Advanced Member
Welcome Liam, Ben did say that you was doing a k swap. I'm doing one as well if you got any questions feel free to ask. You doing it your self?

Barry281

Jon_ep3ctr said:
His name is Dave no 84 I'm pretty sure, that Jordan looks awesome man loving the spoon back box
From Scotland?? got sebring vestas on it?? I love spoon n1's theyre mega

Barry281

jambo said:
Welcome Liam, Ben did say that you was doing a k swap. I'm doing one as well if you got any questions feel free to ask. You doing it your self?
:xgrin: Thanks pal, i am indeed i should be picking up the engine in the next month or 2, then put in the massive order with hybrid the month after!! Hond-R will be doing the swap :xgrin:

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Stunning looking Jordan and will go very well with the K20.

Get rid of all those silly stickers and it would be 100% perfect IMO.

Gems

Advanced Member
Welcome, my other half has a jordan too. We normally go every year to Japshow with you guys,

Barry281

Modmedia said:
Stunning looking Jordan and will go very well with the K20.

Get rid of all those silly stickers and it would be 100% perfect IMO.
The only stickers i have is our local club stickers now (his - Honda's In South), K should transform the car :D