Civic owner here :)

Bentley

Hi all :) Im Chris, currently got a Civic Coupe VTI, EM1 if you know the codes lol

On a few civic forums, HondaCivicForum, Civiclife etc... Thought id join this one to get some info on Teggys as i love DC5's, amazing cars and i hope to own one in a few years time! Not done with the civic yet though :) Heres a few pics if your interested..

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Welcome. The condition of your car looks immaculate and a credit to you. Hope you get your Teg soon, you'll love it.

Regards. Granty.

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Lovely Civic. Looks very clean, if it was mine I would take off the silly tow hook.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Hey buddy think we were chatting on FB the other night on your mates photo about Teg 5's

Nice civic, will catch up at Japfest all going well

tico_87

Advanced Member
Welcome....I'm on CL too....and had an EBP EM1 :) sold it and now got a blue DC5 :p

NiCkO

Advanced Member
welcome i sold my ebp em1 for a blue teg too you need to make the change lol

Bentley

Thanks guys! :)

Lovely Civic. Looks very clean, if it was mine I would take off the silly tow hook.
Its been off a while bud, go my bumper resprayed and it never went back on

Hey buddy think we were chatting on FB the other night on your mates photo about Teg 5's

Nice civic, will catch up at Japfest all going well
Yeah i remember you mate, ill come over and have a perv on the stand, get very jealous while im at it haha

Welcome....I'm on CL too....and had an EBP EM1 :) sold it and now got a blue DC5 :p
welcome i sold my ebp em1 for a blue teg too you need to make the change lol
Hey guys, im not selling up yet, got a lot i want to do before she goes, its the only one round here so i like that its rare :p Ill be getting a DC5 in a few years down the line when i dont care about petrol costs lol obv in blue!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Very nice indeed! I used to be on Civic life all the time back when i owned my MB4 civic.