Clear side repeators

mikegsi

Staff member
nice one, how to is spot on, and you say theres a hole behind the number plate to hide, ive ordered my set from fancyplates.com, a vinyl one for the front and almost standard one for the rear :D

in the process of sorting out some clear indicators now :D

T666YPR

If you can stick the plate centrally and get it to stick around the "fiddly,pointy bit";

you won't need to cover the hole up.(although there will be a dimple)

I'm all thumbs,so did it "Evo style"

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
If you can stick the plate centrally and get it to stick around the "fiddly,pointy bit";

you won't need to cover the hole up.(although there will be a dimple)

I'm all thumbs,so did it "Evo style"
Any pics of the front with the plate to the side please? I looked on your site but couldn't see any.

gonzo

Advanced Member
Dobber - Have you got any info on those bulbs and contact details!!! Exactly what i want!!

dobber

Advanced Member
gonzo said:
Dobber - Have you got any info on those bulbs and contact details!!! Exactly what i want!!
I got them from type-r-dunk, he had a set that he was going to put on his car but didnt. PM him and im sure he'll send you in the right direction :)

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Nice...I like the way that works 8)

Not sure I'd get away with that though, wouldn't trust myself getting the hole filled right! :oops:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
SCOTTIECTR said:
Any pics of the front with the plate to the side please? I looked on your site but couldn't see any.
Added :)

Clicky Pic For Gallery:

HTH

Simon
Certianly does, thanks Simon, how much was the plate and where form again.

Thanks,

Scott

mikegsi

Staff member
am i doing something wrong just i dont see any pics when i click the link?? :?

mikegsi

Staff member
my indicators came this morning, (thanks to dave at steels honda!)
i hope its as easy to put in my injen when that comes, took all of thirty seconds to change them over!! :D