Clifford Concept 650

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Jus wondering if any of yas have this alarm on your cars???

Theres been a few car thefts around the area and i wanna keep the scum out of mine

Am lookin in to getting one and was looking for a bit of feedback on it

Was quoted 650euro fitted off a Clifford main agent in Dublin

Any help would be great peeps :D

LeeH

Advanced Member
I have one and it gives my no bother at all.

You don't get a lot for your money so ideally I wanted a toad kit. But I struggled to find a mobile fitter with the credentials for the SVA.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
chalkie said:
I've got the ""(removed-by me)"" on my car and love the way it chirps away all night,the cats/fox's/rabbits and tea leafs, all luff it. :p

Helps me sleep at night.

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
i just got one fitted last friday,mds in dublin fitted it,highly recommended,very neat and tidy job,
only have it a few days,seems to be a great job though,the proximity sensor is the job,
make sure you have a spare key off your car though as the blackjax can take a bit of getting
used to as the doors lock themselves after a few seconds, if you
have to get out of the car for something after you start it and you leave it running it'l lock
down with your keys in it!

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Yea its brendan from mds that i was talking to he seems to no what hes talking about!

Well i think il go ahead an try an book it in with him in the next few weeks :D

Do ya no whether you can add on to the system??? Like puttin the remote start on etc

parksy340

Advanced Member
i was going to get one of these in the next week. been quoted £400 fitted is this a reasonable price :xconfused:

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
yea brendan is sound,knows his stuff,
you can add on stuff later like the remote start,smart windows,etc.
im well happy with it anyways.

Dc5vic

Advanced Member
jon-dc5 said:
yea brendan is sound,knows his stuff,
you can add on stuff later like the remote start,smart windows,etc.
im well happy with it anyways.
Certain add ons cost a fortune!Ablackjax add on costs €300!Better off just paying for the top of the range alarm as you get what you pay for!!
My mate fits the clifford alarms and my other mate fits omega k-9 pager alarms with toad keys and proximity sensors also which I had on my impreza.If you want I can give you their numbers and you can get a price from them?I highly recommend them and they'll look after you!

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Yea Vic that be sound if ya give me there numbers

The price im after gettin is 650 for the alarm fitted then 180 extra for the remote start

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Well it means that if the car moves at all i.e being towed or jacked up off the ground it will set the alarm off

in these days every bit of security is an added plus on your car cos ya never no wha thieving little cunt is eyeing it up

Dc5vic

Advanced Member
darquinn2006 said:
Yea Vic that be sound if ya give me there numbers

The price im after gettin is 650 for the alarm fitted then 180 extra for the remote start
pmed mate

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
Certain add ons cost a fortune!Ablackjax add on costs €300!Better off just paying for the top of the range alarm as you get what you pay for!!
My mate fits the clifford alarms and my other mate fits omega k-9 pager alarms with toad keys and proximity sensors also which I had on my impreza.If you want I can give you their numbers and you can get a price from them?I highly recommend them and they'll look after you![/quote]

true,but the clifford 650 i got comes with the blackjax as standard,that would probably be the most expensive add on if
you were to get it seperate.
the top of the range clifford is around 1000euros fitted i think,would love to have got that,recessionary times though!
the 650 is still a serious alarm though,dual immobilisers,proximity sensors,etc.