CLUBRSX Joint shipping saver order

JT3173

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I have found a few bits and bobs that I want from the Club RSX store in the USA.

It costs $131 for UPS Express Shipping to the UK which works out at £87.

Does anyone want to order anything from the site too, I will pay for it all if the money for your order is PayPal'd to me plus your half of the postage.

It would be shipped to my UK address and could either be delieverd in person if your en route from Warwickshire to BuddyClub in Preston on the 5th Mayy or collected in Edinburgh when I am up there on the 13th May to the 22nd.

I could post it too but at your cost which I doubt would me much tbh.

There are a few people on here who I have done dealings with before, Fonz600 (bought his DC5), Evs (a few bits and bobs), Paul G (Brakes and 2 sets of pads), all have had no problems ;)

The only surcharge is that we may incur customs charges but then you just ask Club RSX to mark the value as $100 or so..... 8-[

Please let me know via PM before COP 20th April. Just an idea to save somebody else and myself a little money.

:D

LeeH

Advanced Member
Re: CLUB RSX

If they did a rear lip I'd be in but they do everything but!

That god dam lip is starting to be a PITA #-o

JT3173

Advanced Member
Re: CLUB RSX

LeeH said:
If they did a rear lip I'd be in but they do everything but!

That god dam lip is starting to be a PITA #-o
Send them a email Lee, they may be able to to source one from a local Acura dealer and do a special deal for you........

The items I want are the same size anyway so you are welcome to jump in on the order.

James

JT3173

Advanced Member
I think you should get that lip, it looks good! Can you get them from Club RSX?

hussain124

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
I think you should get that lip, it looks good! Can you get them from Club RSX?
i am not sure mate , all i know that they are available in USA and i am not a memeber on RSX forum so dont know really :xconfused:
i would like one though :)

MattDC5

Advanced Member
^^Id be up for getting hold of one of those rear lips too.

Is it a Mugen lip or Acura A spec ?

JT3173

Advanced Member
So then LeeH, MattDC5 and Honda-atr,

Shall we order them? Postage with a courier within the UK is less than £10 for front OEM dampers and springs so it will be penuts for a light weight rear lip.

Honda-atr, I am going to be in Calais on the 22nd May and then at the Nurburgring, I am also going to be in the Netherlands in June to see a mate out there, near Amsterdam i think. Where are you located?

Come on, I want the parts and we could save a ton on shipping!!!

Let me know.

James

JT3173

Advanced Member
MattDC5 said:
Ive had a look through ClubRSX and im not sure they have that rear lip.
Ok, no problem Matt, you could call them to see if they could get hold of one, I cant call them at the mo as I dont have phone for 10 days otherwise I would as I am deparate to order the things I want.

James

JT3173

Advanced Member
Ok, if we cannot get the rear lips, what about the following idea's:

NRG Hood dampers 8)
TAKATA harness's =~
Front and rear uprated anti roll bars
Energy suspension bushes
Fuel rails 8)
Password JDM carbon fuel pump cover 8)
Password JDM carbon fiber power chambers =~ (be the first in the UK) :xyes:
Password JDM Kevlar / carbon intake covers 8)
Samco hoses 8)
RBC Intake Manifold 8)
ARC Suction Pipe =~

The list goes on guys but if you can tell me that these care not choice items for some summer bling I will rest my case and order my parts and pay the £80 shipping :xcry:

JT3173

Advanced Member
hussain124 said:
i wouldnt mind a mugen replica front splitter either. O:)
Well I cannot even find that on there so please post a link if you are interested in that Hussain and we can sort it out.

If anyone wants to buy anything please post their forum name, part number, part name.

I know there is is lots of stuff on there that is nice but I want definate answers, not maybe's.

I am going to get my brother to phone them tonight and find out about this rear lip for the RSX.

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
Honda-atr, I am going to be in Calais on the 22nd May and then at the Nurburgring, I am also going to be in the Netherlands in June to see a mate out there, near Amsterdam i think. Where are you located?
I live in Rotterdam, but i'm in 30 minutes in Amsterdam. So we can always arrange something.
Also I'm coming with more Type R's this summer to the UK :-$.
But I hope they sell this rear lip..... I will have a look on clubrsx if there are more things I need.... :-"

JT3173

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
JT3173 said:
I live in Rotterdam, but i'm in 30 minutes in Amsterdam. So we can always arrange something.
Also I'm coming with more Type R's this summer to the UK :-$.
But I hope they sell this rear lip..... I will have a look on clubrsx if there are more things I need.... :-"
Just let me know mate :)