Cluster Pin Out Chart

GEORGE TYPE-S

Advanced Member
Does anyone know where I could get the Pin Out Chart for a JDM S2000 AP1 cluster?

Thank you in advance!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
there was a how to somewhere (not here) but i cant remeber where it was sorry, honda tech maybe?

GEORGE TYPE-S

Advanced Member
there was a how to somewhere (not here) but i cant remeber where it was sorry, honda tech maybe?
Theirs a DIY on clubrsx.com, I just wanted to make sure the wires on the JDM cluster were the same as the USDM ones, which I can now confirm they are different in a few ways.

This is for an AP2 cluster but its the same ideas as an AP1 just a different pin out

http://forums.clubrs...69#post39828069
Thank you again! I'm going to stick with the JDM AP1 cluster though. This isn't a rush plus I'm going to try to get it to work without the ECT and Speedohealer.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Theirs a DIY on clubrsx.com, I just wanted to make sure the wires on the JDM cluster were the same as the USDM ones, which I can now confirm they are different in a few ways.

Thank you again! I'm going to stick with the JDM AP1 cluster though. This isn't a rush plus I'm going to try to get it to work without the ECT and Speedohealer.

I see that's you that posted at the end of the build thread. If you figure out how to do it let me know. Cos the only reason I stopped was the price of the 2 parts left, I was thinking in the end it would not be worth it.

GEORGE TYPE-S

Advanced Member
I see that's you that posted at the end of the build thread. If you figure out how to do it let me know. Cos the only reason I stopped was the price of the 2 parts left, I was thinking in the end it would not be worth it.

Yes that was me posting at the end of the thread.

Give me a month or less and I'll have it done. I'm only working on it whenever I'm bored.

I started today actually, just to take both cluster's apart and test fit everything and I am taking A LOT of pictures so others can replicate this once it's done.

Just a peak as to how far I'm going into detail: (I did all that to get to those 2 white connectors, since I will be making my own harness)

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Nice one, The hardest part is soldering the wires onto the pins in the blocks once you take them off the DC5 board. I used a single core wire for this bit and then soldered the s2000 wiring blocks onto these wires.

GEORGE TYPE-S

Advanced Member
Nice one, The hardest part is soldering the wires onto the pins in the blocks once you take them off the DC5 board. I used a single core wire for this bit and then soldered the s2000 wiring blocks onto these wires.
I'm doing the wiring right now actually, one wire at a time with a custom harness. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. As far as the research goes, I'm convinced I don't need any other extra parts, but I'lll see what happens tomorrow once I'm done with the wiring tonight :)