CNC Inlet Flange

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Hi folks,

Looking for a company that carries stock of a K20 CNC Inlet flanges or would be willing to cut me one?

Ive searched online and through various forums and not having a great deal of luck so far, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am trying to get a list of parts and suppliers together for when I start my next phase of the build in January onwards.

Any help appreciated.

Gordon

dave7368

Advanced Member
this place does one off custom stuff, I've used them before, very helpful people..

danstengineering.co.uk

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Cheers

Thing is I don't have the CAD file (i think that's what they call it) so would either need a CAD file or get the measurements to have a file created ;)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Hi mate is this for an RBC I'm assuming ?

Depends how far away you are but the garage I use Automek (East Kilbride/Glasgow)

He uses a CNC shop all the time and has the measurements and programme all made up.

Don't know if that helps any ?

PM if want contact details etc.

:)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Its to make a custom ITB setup mate so only after the flange at this stage, but if they have the setup it be worth emailing my build/requirements to see if they could assist (Live in Newcastle but travel north now and again).

Gordon

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
this place does one off custom stuff, I've used them before, very helpful people..

danstengineering.co.uk
Actually I emailed this place after seeing they do the F22C flange lol Thanks for the shout buddy.

Gordon