Cold Air Feed

Saggy Ostrich

Hi guys,

I recently bought an AEM V2 and I was thinking about running a cold air feed to it. There is a bit of piping from the original so was thinking about just extending that with some piping.
What would be the best material to buy and has anyone done this already that has pictures etc?

Thanks.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

I recently bought an AEM V2 and I was thinking about running a cold air feed to it. There is a bit of piping from the original so was thinking about just extending that with some piping.
What would be the best material to buy and has anyone done this already that has pictures etc?

Thanks.
This is the long arm filter that's down in the bumper yeah? If so I also have this and just sat it behind the bumper by the lower vent so it has direct feed (in front of the passenger wheel)

Saggy Ostrich

carl hammond said:
This is the long arm filter that's down in the bumper yeah? If so I also have this and just sat it behind the bumper by the lower vent so it has direct feed (in front of the passenger wheel)
Oh no maybe I am getting the versions mixed up, mine is the short ram version.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Saggy Ostrich said:
Oh no maybe I am getting the versions mixed up, mine is the short ram version.
Oh ok, so sits up at the back of the engine bay near where the oem box sits?

If so just buy some generic cold air feed pipe and run it from the bumper / grill area wherever you can :)

Saggy Ostrich

carl hammond said:
Oh ok, so sits up at the back of the engine bay near where the oem box sits?

If so just buy some generic cold air feed pipe and run it from the bumper / grill area wherever you can :)
Yeah that's the one, okay cheers will have a look online.