Cold spell and wash wipe

turbo5

Advanced Member
Its nice that I have my wash wipe back today, its been frozen all week. I wouldn't mind it was serviced at Honda last week and I paid extra for the winter upgrade, aircon etc.
It wasn't the jets that were frozen but the whole bottle. The plastic stick on the filler cap was frozen in the bottle.
Today it defrosted and I have emptied most out and put nearly neat washer fluid in which should be ok up to minus 20.

The Lum

Advanced Member
If it's any help for the future mate I work at BMW and fill my car with the BMW screen wash. £2.95 for a litre and it has anti frost in it. I dilute 1-1 and even at -16 up here mine still worked no bother.

qamvti

Advanced Member
turbo5 said:
Its nice that I have my wash wipe back today, its been frozen all week. I wouldn't mind it was serviced at Honda last week and I paid extra for the winter upgrade, aircon etc.
It wasn't the jets that were frozen but the whole bottle. The plastic stick on the filler cap was frozen in the bottle.
Today it defrosted and I have emptied most out and put nearly neat washer fluid in which should be ok up to minus 20.
I would go back to them, looks like they have had your pants down for nothing lol. Also why would you have your car serviced at honda they no nothing about the car.