Colour coded washer jets

JezW

Advanced Member
I've seen a nice little mod a few people have, which is to change the oem front washer jets for Honda Jazz jets. The Jazz jets apparently produce more of a mist which gives better coverage of the windscreen.

In a thread from a few years back (http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7426-facelift-colour-coded-washer-jets/), Dave from Steels mentioned that colour coded jets (for the Jazz) are available, but I spoke to him today and he said that this is not the case and they only come in black.

Has anyone managed to get colour coded Jazz jets?

My bonnet looks nice and clean now so not sure about two black washer jets poking out. I could get a pot of champ white paint but would probably need to spray them to get a good finish and that's going a bit overboard for some washer jets!

hondazzz

Advanced Member
i had the same thought..i would like those but colourcoded.. i think this is not available and even if there are..it would be for colours of Jazz... could we paint them with success?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Im doing that as we speak. ;) just used a touch up pen from honda in the sun, take youre time and it dries smoothe :) its quite thick and the chance of a stone hitting it is minimal, and if it comes off, just sand it down and touch it up again. Sorted. Was going to show it in my thread.

Mark_teg

Staff member
You can get facelift (and some very late pre I believe) washer jets which are colour coded.<br />Obviously they won't have the jazz spray pattern though, they didn't make the jazz in CW unfortunately.

Freya

Advanced Member
I've recently changed to honda jazz washer jets! Not colour coded though, good tip with the touch up pen Jimmer! Might give that a go too!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Thanks Freya DC5. I practiced on the old first out of curiosity and it came out really well. Pics to soon go up when I fit them back. :)

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
You can get facelift (and some very late pre I believe) washer jets which are colour coded.
Yea this is true my 53 plate has oem washer jets that are colour coded.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Brockstar89 said:
You can get facelift (and some very late pre I believe) washer jets which are colour coded.
<br /><br /><br />Yea this is true my 53 plate has oem washer jets that are colour coded.
<br /><br /><br />Fancy selling them to me?

JezW

Advanced Member
I got some Jazz jets and they arrived today. They were actually £9 each, not for a pair.

SimonJames

Advanced Member
Colour coded jets make it look like the car has had a prang and the body shop were to lazy to mask/remove them just my personal opinion