Colour Survey

What colour is your Teg ? (DC5 that is.)

• The Very Fast Racing Version (C/W) ;-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Artic Blue

• Silver

• Red

• Total voters

dan the man

Advanced Member
MINUS one for JOM then....

and resize MERC BOY!!

lol

DTM 8) (who are all the other red owners? :? )

Erm

Advanced Member
where are the bloody admin when you need them!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

silly huge avatar

Wootty

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
who are all the other red owners? :? )
Dont think they are all UK - i can see the need for someone with web skill to make an iinteractive map - showing where everyone is. Had one on one of the car forums - and it was dead cool.

dan the man

Advanced Member
Wootty said:
dan the man said:
who are all the other red owners? :? )
Dont think they are all UK - i can see the need for someone with web skill to make an iinteractive map - showing where everyone is. Had one on one of the car forums - and it was dead cool.
HOPE THERE NOT ALL UK anyway....lol :D
keep em rare them red beasties.................. :wink:

only 50 cars on tho as yet..must be another WHAT...60 blues to come?

:lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
I don't think red ones actually exist at all. I've only seen pictures posted by people who pretend to own them - never seen one on the road or at a meet... :xhuh: :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Dont worry dan - this is an international site as well - so some of those reds will be oversease (he says hopefully)

I'm a bit surprised by the results too. Having been at three meets now where there have been at least 13 tegs together the colour spread is not as predicted by the percentages in the poll. Though I would have guessed that blacks were as rare as reds with Silvers slightly rarer.

It could also be that one of the mods is having a bit of a larf and juggling the numbers - or a bit of vote rigging :lol: